Wednesday, June 25, 2008

vox2: Tell Me About the Pie Chart

Title: vox2: Tell Me About the Pie Chart

Length: 2:42

File Size: 3.1MB

Production Date: June 24, 2008

Collaborators: Aimee Tritt

Notes: ...and we're back! It's been a full year since my last post, so I decided it was time for an update. To bring us back, I put together a follow-up to last year's vox1. In that jam I recorded myself making various noises into a mic and spliced them together. Shortly after that I also recorded some samples of the lovely A in front of a mic for a few minutes. This jam is the result of that session, in the same style as the first installment. All sounds are things that came out of her mouth, however modified. Enjoy...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sexiest jam yet...well, i guess it depends what you're into